Keeping your bus clean prevents buildup over time. Not periodically cleaning your bus results in more time, more product, and more elbow grease in getting the bus clean.
Cleaning on a regular basis can prevent:
1. Dead bugs, tree sap, and bird droppings from stripping the wax and staining the paint.
2. Bits of debris on the bus exterior that can cause scratches in the paint.
3. Black streaks from the tires and asphalt.
4. Built up dirt. Tip: After cleaning the exterior, run your hand over the surface of the vehicle. It should feel like glass if cleaned properly.
5. Replacing seat covers – spot clean seats whenever needed.
Dirt, grease and grime can also build up on any chrome you might have on the bus. Since chrome is made up of just a thin layer of chrome over another metal (100% chrome would be too soft to use), making sure you keep it clean will prolong the life of the shine and save time when it comes to detailing.
Clean your bus thoroughly and often. This will make your job much easier when detailing is needed.