Cleaning bus windows can be a pain without the right tools. For the best results, follow these tips below:
1. Clean out of direct sunlight. Heat will cause the cleaning formula to dry too quickly before you have a chance to wipe it clean.
2. Don’t over saturate the windows with liquid.
3. Use a dry cloth – too damp cloths will leave streaks.
4. Don’t wad your cloth into a ball – fold them for better results.
5. For interior windows that don’t have as much dirt, spray the cloth first and not the windows.
6. Finding the right cleaning products for you – see below.
There are a myriad of products you can use for cleaning and drying. Cleaners can be manufactured with alcohol, ammonia, or vinegar. Any are good for cleaning. Even a generic glass cleaner from a discount store will do the trick. You can use several different items for wiping and drying: chamois cloth, microfiber cloth, newspaper, paper towels, a squeegee, brown commercial paper, and even coffee filters!.
Use what works best for you. The methods you use (tips above) will help yield better results than the products you use.